All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $47 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart and range balls ($85.90 value)
- $82.50 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with carts and range balls ($171.80 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid anytime on weekdays and after 2pm on weekends. Not valid on federal holidays. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Bluffs at Coffee Mill
Near where the mighty Mississippi River meets the rolling Chippewa Valley, you'll find The Bluffs at Coffee Mill, a golf course that cuts through the iconic river bluffs of the southeastern Minnesota landscape. Originally designed as a 9-hole course in 1966, the Bluffs now boasts a full 18-hole configuration to make use of the varied landscape. While the hills provide plenty of scenic views (some of which stretch up to 50 miles, letting you see all the way to Eau Claire's equally gorgeous mini-golf courses), the accompanying elevation changes demand make for an interesting challenge by demanding careful shot selection. Before or after rounds, players can practice their precision on the chipping and putting green or 275-yard driving range or even grab a bite at the clubhouse restaurant.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,515 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 71.5 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 137 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options
- Ranked #2 out of 283 public golf courses in Southeast Minnesota and Western Wisconsin for the past 7 years by Hacker’s Guide