All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $69 for admission to the Hot Havana Nights event for two with two drink tickets ($100 value)
The event takes place from 6–10 p.m. on Thursday, August 6. The event celebrates Cuban culture through music, food, and dances including the tango and conga. Guests sip tropical cocktails and enjoy cigars between casino games from blackjack to craps. Also check out The Mob Museum’s exhibits on Cuba, including artifacts from Havana hotels and a 1958 issue of Life featuring an exposé on the “U.S. Gambling Mob in Cuba.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 7, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 2 per visit. Havana Nights Event valid on August 6th, 2015 only. Event GA begins at 6p.m., and goes until 10p.m. Must use full promotional value in first visit. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Mob Museum
The Mob's connection with Las Vegas is as old as the city's status as a casino and tourism destination. Tales of big crime bosses have captivated the nation for years, but The Mob Museum takes an evenhanded approach to the subject, separating fact from fiction and inhabiting the perspectives of organized crime and the law equally. Its exhibits chart a timeline through the Mob's origins, its heyday, and what remains of it today.
- Size: 17,000 square feet of exhibit space housing more than 885 artifacts
- The Building: the former federal courthouse and U.S. Post Office, which holds a place on the Nevada and National Registers of Historic Places
- Eye Catcher: the wall from Chicago's infamous 1929 St. Valentine’s Day Massacre
- Crown Jewel: American Fights Back, a theater presentation re-creating the Kefauver Committee hearings on organized crime that were held inside the The Mob Museum’s historic courtroom on November 15, 1950
- Names from the Mob: Al Capone, John Gotti, Bugsy Siegel, and other notorious mobsters come to life across the exhibit floors.
- The Cops' Side: Step into the shoes of J. Edgar Hoover, Estes Kefauver, and others on the side of justice.
- Hands-On Activities: Fire a simulated Tommy Gun and listen to real FBI surveillance tapes on wiretapping equipment.