Light up the holiday spirit with a tour of Rockefeller Center and learning the importance of New York in Christmas observances.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Participants will learn about the world-famous 87th Rockefeller Center Tree, festivities and the importance of Rockefeller Center, New York and, Christmas.
- The tours with 5th Avenue include showing the decorations and illuminations on 5th Avenue and adjacent streets.
- Departure time: the participants should be present at 3:50 p.m.
- Departure Location: The lobby of 30 Rockefeller Plaza behind the Christmas Tree between 49th & 50th St. Look for the short lady with the red candy cane behind the Christmas tree
- Rockefeller tours:
- December 2nd at 4 pm
- December 6th at 4 pm
- December 13th at 4 pm
- December 16th at 4 pm
- December 23rd at 4 pm
- December 27th at 4 pm
- December 30th at 4 pm
- Rockefeller Tours/5th Ave:
- November 27th at 4 pm
- December 7th at 4 pm
- December 20th at 4 pm
Adult tickets valid for customers ages 14+; child tickets valid for customers under 14
- The guide is the author of A New York Christmas Ho ho ho at Gothamtide!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Tours will vary based on conditions. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Spirited New Yorker
Sibyl McCormac Groff is a cultural historian and tour guide, also known as Queen Santa or The Lady in Red. Her characteristic candy cane and red attire bring the Christmas spirit and joy right from the start. Sibyl is a licensed and experienced guide, highly knowledgeable about the architecture, art, and history. Sibyl coined the expression, Gothamtide, to describe the secular and universal holiday traditions. Sibyl is also the author of A New York Christmas Ho ho ho at Gothamtide!