The “Home of Shrimp & Grits” offers American and Italian Creole classics such as Angus beef tenderloin tips, seafood pasta or cheese ravioli
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of food: American, Southern and Italian Creole fusion
- Lunch menu valid Monday-Friday between 11 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Brunch menu valid Saturday-Sunday between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- View the menu and prices
- Not valid towards beverages or alcohol
Click here to view the Entrees and Appetizers for One, Two, or Four offer.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid towards food menus only; not valid towards beverages or alcohol. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Trees Restaurant and Catering
The 2019 Sherwood Chamber Award's "Business of the Year" is know for its beautiful views, great family dining, and commitment to the Sherwood community. With an extensive menu of appetizers, salads, soups, and grilled meats and fish, Trees Restaurant and Catering has something for every foodie out there. A wide selection of wine and drinks goes hand in hand with dishes inspired by Italian, Creole, and American recipes.
- Mac n Cheese with a twist: shrimp and crab are added to this classic dish for a new delicious taste.
- Pasta time!: white wine sauce, penne pasta, shrimp, and clams - all served with garlic bread.
- Angus beef tenderloin tips are served with demi-glace, onion, and mushrooms.