Floatation pods fill up with Epsom-salt-infused water, simulating a relaxing zero-gravity state to help eliminate pain and stress
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Pod features:
- The float pod lid can be left open, partially open, or closed
- Each pod features a controllable multi-colored LED light
- Pods have a selection of music options, with the option to bring your own music
- A two-way intercom connecting guests to the front desk in case of concerns
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float pods work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about floatation pods
- complimentary flip-flops
- shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, q-tips
- blow dryers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Credit card required at booking. Valid for new clients only. 24-hour cancellation notice required or $25 fee may apply; a fee of up to voucher sell price may apply for no-shows. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About True Rest Float Spa
True Rest Float Spa strives to find the most effective modes of helping clients naturally achieve blissful states. Their True REST (Restricted Environmental Stimulus Therapy) sessions, for example, are done in an isolated anti-gravity environment, allowing visitors to relax without any distractions. Clients feel as if they are resting on air as a specialized solution of saline water and 1,000 pounds of Epsom salt provide buoyancy.
In addition to the relaxing properties of flotation therapy, the staff believes in its rejuvenating properties as well. An internal study with clients who had minor to moderate muscle strains, pulls, and tears showed a 20–50% reduction in pain with regular sessions. The decrease in sensory information is also purported to help diminish depression, anxiety, and allodoxaphobia.