What You'll Get
The sport of basketball has held a firm place among America's most beloved pastimes ever since it spun off from the popular breakfast spread NBA Jam. Spread your friends across a row of seats with today's Groupon: for $16, you get four tickets to watch the University of Denver Pioneers men or women play basketball (up to a $36 value), with your choice of the following games:
- November 18 – DU Men vs. Colorado State at 7:00 p.m. (a $36 value)
- December 18 – DU Men vs. Northern Colorado at 5:30 p.m. (a $36 value)
- November 16 – DU Women vs. Colorado at 7:00 p.m. (a $32 value)
- December 8 – DU Women vs. Air Force at 7:00 p.m. (a $32 value)
- December 14 – DU Women vs. Northern Colorado at 7:00 p.m. (a $32 value)
Both the male and female DU Pioneers execute ally-oops in Magness Arena all season long, combining athletic prowess with top-notch coaching to thrill the hoops-loving masses. The men’s team, led by senior captain Kyle Lewis, starts the season backed by last year’s 15-game home court winning streak, the ninth longest in the nation and the fourth sweatiest in the Rockies. The women’s team returns this year with four of its five starters from last season, and a 18-13 record produced under the consummate leadership of head coach Erik Johnson. Once the last last-second three-pointer has swished, the players will happily sign their John Hancocks on shirts, photos, basketballs, and firstborn sons.
Though online reviews for men's and women's Denver Pioneers basketball are still growing, Yelpers give Magness Arena a 4.5-star average:
- I have been here for both DU Women's Basketball and Men's Basketball as well…There is not a bad seat in the building and for a school of the size of DU this arena fits the bill. – Joseph C.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for game purchased. Valid only for price level 3 ticket. Seating subject to availability. No cash back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.