Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
What You'll Get
- Customers can choose diamond or crystal microdermabrasion
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
View Vanity Lab’s other offers:
The Fine Print
About Vanity Lab Med Spa
There is nothing bad about being a little self-obsessed and, most importantly, self-loving—and loving oneself means to care for one's body and soul. This is what Vanity Lab can help with. Its team of professionals offers a wide array of pampering beauty services. From advanced skin treatments like oxygen facial, chemical peels, or fillers to lash extensions and makeup, they have it all covered.
We offer professional medical aesthetic services that make you feel pretty + look bomb AF. Contact us today! Not Your Average Medical Spa.