After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Five Options
- $75 for a climbing adventure for two, valid Saturday, June 18, or Saturday, August 20 ($150 value)
- $55 for a kayaking adventure for two, valid Sunday, June 19, or Sunday, August 21 ($110 value)
- $75 for a ziplining adventure for two, valid Sunday, June 19, or Sunday, August 21 ($150 value)
- $125 for a climbing and kayaking adventure for two, valid Saturday, September 10, or Tuesday, September 27 ($250 value)
- $125 for a ziplining and kayaking adventure for two, valid Sunday, September 11, or Wednesday, September 28 ($250 value)
The 2-hour climbing adventure takes place in Devil’s Lake State Park. Participants first learn safety skills, then do top-rope climbing on routes ranging from beginner to intermediate. Staff members belay, and rappelling will be available if time permits. Climbing gear ( helmet, harness, and guides) is provided.
The 1.5-hour kayaking tour meets in Mirror Lake State Park (park passes are not included in this Groupon). Guides provide basic kayak training and can offer insights about the area’s history and nature.
The 2-hour ziplining adventure takes place at Vertical Adventure Guides’s property in Wonewoc. Participants sail through the air at heights of up to 20 feet on 4–6 ziplines.
Vertical Adventure Guides
The experts behind Vertical Adventure Guides have been leading climbing expeditions for almost two decades, but they have about triple that amount of experience in their pockets. The team—all full-time professional instructors trained by the PCGI—includes 30-year veterans of climbing and certified first-aid instructors. Armed with professional equipment and half a BFF necklace that they share with gravity, they lead groups on climbing and ice-climbing adventures catered to all skill levels. But they don't just limit themselves to the vertical. The crew also hosts horizontal and temporal adventures that involve caving, ziplining, and kayaking—sometimes bundled into all-inclusive packages that include lodging and meals as well.