What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $30 for Saturday admission for one, plus one T-shirt ($50 value)
- $25 for Sunday admission for one, plus one T-shirt ($45 value)
- $59 for Saturday admission for two, plus two T-shirts ($100 value)
- $49 for Sunday admission for two, plus two T-shirts ($90 value)
Comic-book, anime, and pop-culture fanfare swarms Caesars Windsor Hotel on Saturday, August 15, and Sunday, August 16, starting at 10 a.m. each day. Click to view the schedule of events and the available activities.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Windsor ComiCon
For one weekend every year, heroes and villains leap from the pages of comic books and break through the screens of televisions to pose for photos with Windsor's most dedicated fans. That's the scene at Windsor ComiCon. Within Canada's largest casino and resort, pop-culture lovers celebrate comics, science fiction, cinema, television, and more.
- The Stars: directorial giant Kevin Smith (Mallrats, Clerks), Michael Cudlitz (Abraham from The Walking Dead), Ryan Hurst (Opie from Sons of Anarchy), Marina Sirtis (Counselor Deanna Troi from Star Trek: The Next Generation), and Ray Park (Darth Maul on Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace)
- The Artists: comic legends Bill Sienkiewicz, Mike McKone, and Chris Sprouse
- The Activities: autograph sessions, sketch duels, celebrity Q&As, and costume contests
- The Exhibitors: artists and creatives selling artwork, games, and other geeky goods
- The Sights: a beautiful, roiling, unfathomable sea of cosplayers