Embark on tours of the winery, sample award-winning wines, and indulge in seasonal flatbreads
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Winery experience for two
- Winery experience for four
Winery Experience includes:
- Winery tour
- Wine tasting of seven wines
- One seasonal flatbread per couple
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Valid Saturdays and Sundays at 1 p.m. Check in time for the winery experience is no later than 12:45 p.m., winery tour begins at 1 p.m. Wine tasting and flatbread are provided during the winery tour and cannot be redeemed separately. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wise Villa Winery
Wise Villa Winery is set before a backdrop of enchanting scenery amidst breathtaking views of their rolling hills vineyard and Sacramento Valley. Some say its a modern day fairy tale nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Guests can become a wine club member and participate in exciting monthly events, fun filled themed parties, candlelight dinners, and an overall unique food and wine pairing experience.
- Tuscan-Style Bistro: Wise Villa Winery is the only winery in Placer county to have a full service bistro and commercial kitchen. There, they create dinner entrees, decadent desserts, and gourmet small plates.
- Expert Waitstaff in Elegant Setting: Their wine educators and professional waitstaff provide the ultimate full service experience. Guests enjoy several different wines in their elegant wine tasting room that is designed with European architecture and feature scenic views of the rolling hills vineyard and Sacramento valley.
- Golden State Winery of the Year: In 2015, Wise Villa Winery was awarded the Golden State Winery of the Year award from one of the oldest and most prestigious wine competitions in the United States. Their hard work shows and starts at the very bottom with their grapes which are meticulously grown using organic and sustainable practices. During harvest this family owned winery goes a step further by triple sorting and implementing whole berry cold fermentation to retain a natural fresh fruit character.