Participants are introduced to one of the most popular woodwork activities, including creating of fine woodworking projects on a wood lathe
What You'll Get
- Introduction to Pen turning
- The pen turning class is a 3-hour class.
- Participants will learn to create a single tube pen.
- All materials are provided.
- Pen turning is a great introduction to turning.
- Introduction to bowl turning
- The bowl turning class is a 4-5 hour class.
- Participants create a small bowl.
- All materials provided.
Valid only at Woodcraft of St. Louis location.
The Fine Print
About Woodcraft of St. Louis
With over 20,000 tools and supplies in its catalog, Woodcraft of St. Louis is described as a "woodworker's toy store" for hobby craftsmen and professionals alike. This multi-location brand has been offering a wealth of woodworking knowledge to customers since its founding in 1928. In addition to specialized equipment for decorative techniques like chisels, hardware, and stains, Woodcraft of St. Louis stocks essentials like power and hand tools as well as safety equipment and project kits. Woodworking experts assist customers on the store's floor and in its learning center during workshops—classes at Woodcraft of St. Louis range from date night-inspired, where couples create a cheese board and bottle stopper, to craft-focused seminars.