Teams equipped with hundreds of paintballs, all-day air, and fogless goggles target enemies on five fields scattered with manmade obstacles
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- One day of field admission
- 200 paintballs
- Tippmann 98 paintball gun with loader
- Compressed air tank with unlimited refills
- Protective thermal goggles that resist fogging up
- Must be 10 or older
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other team’s flag, which they must safely return to their home base.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typically contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
Need To Know
About Xtreme Paintball
Xtreme Paintball's speckled war zone stretches across five playing fields, where marker-toting combatants engage in colorful crossfire during a variety of paintballing matches. A natural canopy blocks the sun from the eyes of snipers throughout the battle zone, and manmade obstacles, such as ditches and sandbag bunkers, conceal sharpshooters and bottles of Wite-Out for healing wounds. A Wild West–themed village situated at the center of Xtreme Paintball's paint-strewn landscape inspires players to reenact their favorite cowboy movies or guests can play on Nuketown, the most popular field named after the Call of Duty video game. A netted viewing area allows parents and friends to peek in on the action at a safe distance.