Though meals tend to bring friends together, meals peppered with magnets can push them apart. Enjoy an attractive repast with today’s Groupon to Zara Mediterranean Cafe & Restaurant in Cliffside Park. Choose between the following options:
- For $19, you get dinner for two (up to a $68 total value) that includes the following:
- Two small plates or salads (up to a $9 value each)
Two entrees (up to a $25 value each)
- For $36, you get a meal for four (up to a $136 total value) that includes the following:
- Four small plates or salads (up to a $9 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $25 value each)
Zara Mediterranean Cafe & Restaurant’s chefs fill patrons’ cuisine hangars with zesty Mediterranean bites served amid vintage ceiling tiles, antique-looking chairs, and vibrant rugs bathed in warm chandeliered lighting. Pairs or quartets of diners can nosh on one of 14 small plates or five salads such as the tricolor bean salad, grilled haloumi cheese sprinkled with oregano, or daily manti—petite ravioli pockets holding succulent meats and served by the restaurant’s mascot, Bob the Kebob. The entree roster includes white and dark chicken kebabs dressed in pilaf and cauliflower, as well as grilled branzino served whole or filleted. Zara Mediterranean Cafe & Restaurant is a BYOB establishment, so feel free to bring along a favorite wine, six-pack of beer, or boxed apple juice.