Choose from Six Options
- $45 for an evaluation, two group classes for one dog, and a doggy donut, Belmont location ($116 value)
- $45 for the above option at the Walnut Creek location ($116 value)
- $55 for two private 30-minute training sessions for one dog and a doggy donut, Belmont location ($111 value)
- $65 for the above option at the Walnut Creek location ($131 value)
- $75 for two private 30-minute agility classes for two dogs and a doggy donut for each, Belmont location ($152 value). For this option, each dog requires their own human handler.
- $100 for the above option at the Walnut Creek location ($202 value)
Zoom Room’s dog training facilities have one cardinal rule: owners must be present during class. This is because humans need just as much training as their canine companions when building confidence and communication, and it’s important that owners learn the best positive-reinforcement techniques from the knowledgeable staff. Group classes cover topics ranging from general obedience and agility training to more specific needs such as overcoming shyness. Other classes include Urban Herding, where dogs herd exercise balls into soccer goals indoors, Scent Work, where dogs learn to sniff out missing car keys or the TV remote, and Pup-lates, which is geared toward overweight or senior dogs, or those recovering from an injury.
In fact, improving canine social skills is one of Zoom Room’s missions, as evidenced by the regularly hosted fundraiser events and Doggy Disco parties, which give dogs a chance to meet other dogs and expand away from their inner circle of fire hydrants. This combination of training and fun, in addition to the facility’s selection of solution-oriented training gear, natural dog treats, and functional dog accessories, has garnered an array of local and national press.