3400 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
GETAWAYS MARKET PICK
About Mirage Resort & Casino
The Mirage is embedded in Vegas lore: it rose to fame as the setting of Siegfried and Roy’s white-tiger shows, and has appeared in The Wolf of Wall Street, Vegas Vacation, and countless other films and TV shows. The 4-star resort hasn’t lost a glimmer since it openedin 1989, thanks to its continuously exceptional lineup of shows and dedication to sophistication in its guest rooms, bars, and dining venues.
- See white tigers and dolphins: at Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat; there’s also a giant aquarium onsite.
- Recent shows: Boyz II Men, The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil, ventriloquist Terry Fator, and Aces of Comedy, which features some of the top standup comics everyweekend
- Table games: Try your luck at blackjack, roulette, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, and other games at the casino.
- Fine dining: Enjoy steaks cooked over an open flame at Tom Colicchio's Heritage Steak, all-you-can-eat Brazilian rodizio at Samba Steakhouse, and gourmet Japaneseat the soon-to-be-opened Morimoto, hatched by the Iron Chef himself.
- Behold the volcano: Every half hour starting at 6 p.m., a manmade volcano shoots flames into the air outside the Mirage.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of shows in Las Vegas for kids hidden among the raucous nightlife.
The Fine Print
Hotel Cancellation Policy
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees. The actual booking amount will be charged in USD. See FAQs for more details.
Book this hotel on Groupon and you will receive a Groupon Bucks credit worth 5% of the price before taxes and fees. We will deposit this credit into the Groupon account used to make the purchase within 24 hours of hotel check-in, and it will expire within 180 days. Please note: At this time, promo codes and Groupon credit (i.e., Groupon Bucks, incentives, or gift cards) cannot be applied to Market Pick hotel reservations.
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business Center
- Free Parking
- Full-service health spa
- Room service (24 hours)
- Spa services on site
- Multiple large conference rooms
What Makes This Getaway Great
Best Ratings & Value
All Getaways Market Pick hotels boast classifications of 3 stars and above, high customer ratings, the most desirable locations, and great value.
5% Groupon Bucks Credit
Book a Market Pick hotel on Groupon and get a Groupon Bucks credit worth 5% of the room rate for every night you stay. It’s our way of ensuring you get the best value around.