Boiling noodles is a great way to make a delicious pasta dish or express disdain for a kindergartner's art project. Demonstrate fine taste with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$44 for a prix fixe pasta dinner for two (up to an $89 total value)
- Two pasta entrees from the menu (up to a $21 value each)
- One bottle of your choice of house wine (up to a $33 value)
- One dessert duo of tiramisu or salame di cioccolato to share (a $14 value)
$85 for a prix fixe pasta dinner for four (up to a $178 total value)
- Four pasta entrees from the menu (up to a $21 value each)
- Two bottles of your choice of house wine (up to a $33 value each)
- Two dessert duos of tiramisu or salame di cioccolato to share (a $14 value)p>
The menu includes pasta entrees such as penne seafood carbonara and spinach-and-cheese ravioli. Meals pair with your choice of wine—pinot grigio, chardonnay, chianti, or pinot noir—and conclude with desserts of tiramisu and salame di cioccolato.
Amami Famous Italian Restaurant
Sustainable Floridian ingredients abound at Amami Famous Italian Restaurant, infusing every dish on the eclectic menu with original flavors and sun-kissed freshness. Mediterranean influences inform the dinner entrees, resulting in flavorful dishes such as calamari with capers, black olives, and housemade tomato sauce, and linguini with mussels and clams that, like the host's mandatory eye patch, speak to the restaurant's focus on sea-based cuisine. Vegan, vegetarian, and heart-healthy dishes also tempt taste buds.
Happy to accommodate individual tastes and dietary requests, the kitchen's crack staff can swap ingredients in and out of any dish, a handy skill that factors into Amami’s private dinner parties. These parties, which comfortably hold 30–50 people, allow organizers to create the restaurant of their dreams for a single night without starting their own reality show. A private room is included, as is a menu catered exclusively to each parties' taste and budget.