Contrary to popular belief, boats are actually much safer than cars, which inexplicably sink every time you drive them on water. Take a proper water road ride with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for a Captain's Club two-ticket membership (a $199 value)
- $189 for a Captain's Club four-ticket membership (a $379 value)
Membership includes the following perks:
- Complimentary Harbor, Seattle Lakes, and Kirkland Lakes Tours
- $10 Locks cruise tickets
- Two-for-one pricing on Tillicum Village cruise
- A 10% discount on Special Event Cruises, including Murder Mystery, Seafair, July Fourth, and more
- $5 boarding photos
Originally founded as a water-taxi service, Argosy Cruises has set sail around the Puget Sound for more than 60 years. Docked at the historic downtown waterfront, Argosy operates a fleet of ships that can seat up to 600 for a multitude of special events, along with live narrated tours. On the St. Patrick's murder-mystery cruise, just one of many special events, patrons solve the mystery of an untimely death just like an Irish detective does—over a traditional meal of corned beef, colcannon mashed potatoes, and irish stew. For a taste of Native American culture, the Tillicum Village cruise—replete with a full buffet and live performances showcasing the beliefs of the Coast Salish—shepherds audiences on a narrated trip to the historically rich Blake Island.