French cuisine is decadent and filling, although less so once you realize that eating the entire cloth napkin is politely discouraged. Bon appétit with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$45 for French dinner for two (up to a $94 value)
- One appetizer, such as escargot bourgignon (a $10 value)
- One salad, such as chilled lobster salad (a $14 value)
- Two entrees, such as steak frites (a $25 value) or filet of sole meuniere (a $21 value)
- Two desserts, such as crème brulee or crepes suzettes (a $7 value each)
- See the full dinner and dessert menus
$89 for French dinner for four (up to a $188 value)
- Two appetizers
- Two salads
- Four entrees
- Four desserts
Brasserie Persil emulates the classic French café: it has rich wood paneling, stone-inlaid floors, and a wide variety of traditional French food. Brunches of goat cheese and mushroom crepes or croquet monsieurs make way for elegant dinners of steak tartare, filet of sole meuniere, and beef bourgignon. Feel free to sip a French wine, beer, or espresso martini as you finish up a dessert or a doodle of yourself scaling the Eiffel Towers on your placemat.