Choose from Three Options
- $89 for a rock climbing party for four ($180 value)
- $149 for a rock climbing party for eight ($360 value)
- $289 for a VIP rock climbing party for eight ($616 value)
The standard climbing party includes:
- Two hours of climbing access, gear rental, private instruction, and event room access
- One private instructor per every five participants
- Private event space
- Chaperone must be provided if the party is for kids
- Climbing and party games
- T-shirt for the featured party guest
The VIP party includes everything in the standard package as well as eight day passes and gear rental for a future Brooklyn Boulders indoor rock climbing experience.
Brooklyn Boulders Somerville
Towering 22 feet in the air, the main bouldering wall at Brooklyn Boulders Somerville stretches 140 feet across, leaving plenty of room for climbers to make their ascents. The wall is part of the facility's 28,000 square feet of climbable surfaces, which include a shorter bouldering area plus a 50-foot-high atrium complete with top-roping and lead-climbing routes.
These impressive features explain why Brooklyn Boulders Somerville has earned such glowing press, though that's not the whole story. The rest of the 40,000-square-foot center houses everything from climbing fitness rooms full of hang boards and pull-up bars to a yoga studio situated beneath a skylight. Other amenities include a weight room, a space dedicated to cardio equipment, and saunas for relaxing after a tough workout session.
The sauna isn't the only place to kick back at Brooklyn Boulders Somerville. The entire space is equipped with free WiFi—no surprise given the center's newly launched Active Collaborative Workspace, where groups gather launch start-ups, finish work, or get cranking on school projects in a setting that's about as far from "cramped conference room" as it gets. Elsewhere, pop-up shops spotlight locally made clothes and wares, and a gallery showcases rotating artwork.