Spaghetti only sticks to the wall if it's cooked and only sticks to people if they're really Italian. Chow down on authenticity with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$55 for an Italian dinner for two (up to $112 total value)
- Two appetizers from the tapas menu (up to $10 value each)
- Two house salads ($14 value)
- Two entrees (up to $29 value each)
- Dessert tasting plate for two ($20 value)
$105 for an Italian dinner for four (up to $214 total value)
- Three appetizers from the tapas menu (up to $10 value each)
- Four house salads ($28 value)
- Four entrees (up to $29 value each)
- Dessert tasting plate for four ($40 value)
Click here for a complete menu.
Cafe Piazza Dolce
When owner Alessandra Siniscalco opened Café Piazza Dolce, becoming the chef of a celebrated Italian trattoria was the last thing on her mind. While the restaurant originally sold only espresso, gelato, and fresh baked goods, Café Piazza Dolce's popularity soon transformed it into a cozy eatery serving authentic Italian pastas, pizzas, and grilled dishes. The menu, comprised of both a weekend brunch and daily dinner selections, brings together entrees from every region of Italy. Caprese salads often start dinners, followed by house-made pastas for main courses. Hand-tossed pizzas rise in wood-fired ovens, topping with ingredients such as egg, prosciutto, or bacon pesto, and the kitchen's grill chars a wide range of proteins from steak to salmon. On the weekends, the chefs have a sleepover at the restaurant so they can be up early preparing pancakes, poutine, and gourmet egg sandwiches for brunch.