The world is a big, exciting place, full of unique cuisines and different spellings of Eric. Discover something new with this Groupon.
- $35 for $50 worth of Italian food
- See the full menu
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select "Buy & Book" to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit "My Groupons" or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up at the reservation day and time
- Present reservation confirmation
Caffe Delle Stelle
Intent on bringing a small piece of northern Italy to Hayes Valley, the chefs at Caffe Delle Stelle prepare Old World classics alongside inspired twists on less common dishes. This means that diners can find a home-style portion of lasagna with bolognese sauce as well as rosemary-tinged polenta crepes filled with corn, spinach, zucchini, and a basil-infused cream.
A Glance at the Menu
- The selection changes often as fresh, seasonal produce becomes available throughout the year.
- To keep flavors vibrant, the chefs seek out as many organic and locally grown ingredients as possible.
- Every piece of bread and pasta is made from scratch the same day that it is served.
- The restaurant's northern Italian specialties include agnolotti: ravioli stuffed with braised eggplant and veal.
A Peek into the Dining Room
Caffe Delle Stelle's dining room combines the inviting ambiance of an Italian trattoria with the casually refined spirit of an American bistro. Earth-toned walls complement the space's rich woodwork, metal chandeliers and lanterns, and collection of paintings and black-and-white photographs. Gauzy white curtains frame the large windows, allowing natural light to fall across diners' plates.