The hardy, weather-beaten Brazilian ranchers of the 19th century began the practice of roasting meats over the fire after they ran out of marshmallows for s’mores. Eat some more meat with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$55 for a Brazilian dinner for two (up to a $94 total value)
- One appetizer from the menu (up to a $12 value)
- Two all-you-can-eat, rodízio-style dinners (a $29 value each)
- Two desserts from the dessert menu (up to a $12 value each)<p>
$105 for a Brazilian dinner for four (up to a $188 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $12 value)
- Four all-you-can-eat, rodízio-style dinners (a $29 value each)
- Four desserts (up to a $12 value each)<p>
After diners dig into appetizers such as mango shrimp and mussels bianco, gaucho chefs whisk fire-roasted meats such as baby pork ribs, bacon-wrapped chicken, and filet mignon to tables, allowing diners to pick and choose what they’d like to try. During the meal, patrons can flip their card to one of two sides: a “yes, please” message to let servers know they’d like to try something else, and a “no, thank you” side that allows them to focus on what’s already on their plates—or side dishes such as fried bananas, white rice, and pico de gallo. For dessert, chefs prepare passion-fruit cheesecake, South American vanilla flan, and other sweets.<p>
anyone who likes good food, good atmosphere and good service should try it.UN A., Yelp, 8/23/12
93% of 435 customers recommend
“Come hungry ”
115 Main St.
North Andover, Massachusetts 01845