Ordering pizza is a Friday-night tradition, along with telling stories about pizza and balling up slices of pizza and playing pizzaball. Dial up some fun with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$10 for a carry-out pizza meal for two (a $23.36 total value)
- One large one-topping pizza (a $13.88 value)
- Two house salads (a $3.99 value each)
- Two 12-ounce sodas (a $0.75 value each)
$18 for a carry-out pizza meal for four (a $46.72 total value)
- Two large one-topping pizzas (a $13.88 value each)
- Four house salads (a $3.99 value each)
- Four 12-ounce sodas (a $0.75 value each)
The menu includes customizable pizzas with toppings such as fresh-cut vegetables, pepperoni, and italian sausage. This deal is valid for carry-out only.
Cooks at Corleoni's Pizzeria top their custom pies with fresh vegetables, a five-cheese blend, and spicy pepperoni before sending them off with delivery drivers. Specialty pizzas include the Gen Gen's Kick'n Chicken Bacon Ranch—with white sauce and fresh sliced tomatoes—and The Streets of Philly, which is topped with philly steak, onions, and green peppers.