Microdermabrasion takes a gentle approach to softening faces, unlike taking a hair dryer to a smug-looking snowman. Smooth things over with today’s Groupon to Cosmetic Gallery. Choose from the following options:
- For $40, you get a 60-minute Jurlique or Decleor Natural Essence aromatherapy facial (an $80 value).
- For $65, you get a microdermabrasion package (a $130 total value), which includes:
- One microdermabrasion treatment (a $50 value)
- One 60-minute Jurlique or Decleor Natural Essence aromatherapy facial (an $80 value)
- For $170, you get a microdermabrasion package (a $390 total value), which includes:
- Three microdermabrasion treatments (a $50 value each)
- Three 60-minute Jurlique or Decleor facials (an $80 value each)
Cosmetic Gallery’s licensed aestheticians pamper facescapes with organic Jurlique or Decleor products during one-hour facials. The plant-based cleansers douse pores in grime-evicting suds to unveil fresh-looking, bright skin as visitors lounge in the cream-colored, minimalistic spa room replete with glowing candles and delicate orchids that coo soothing lullabies. Guests can opt to further their face freshening with a microdermabrasion treatment. Wielding a crystal-tipped wand, aestheticians slough off dead skin cells and stubborn masquerade-ball masks to reveal the nubile epidermal layers beneath, resulting in diminished fine lines and reduced signs of sun damage.
Though it may not be an actual gallery, Cosmetic Gallery contains such a wealth of beauty products that it can turn faces into works of art. Top-shelf cosmetics from lines such as Dermalogica, Clarins, and Decléor infuse skin with natural ingredients that both cleanse and diminish signs of aging. La Prairie products rejuvenate sensitive skin, and Smashbox makeup enhances features with eye shadows, blushes, and lip glosses. The beauty hot spot's soothing services include microdermabrasions, herbal peels, and makeup applications for weddings or TV viewings of weddings.
LOVED this place. Awesome products used. Experience was relaxing and refreshing.Kristina B., Yelp, 6/6/11
cosmetic gallery has everything a women <<i>sic</i>> and the Girly girl needs. I had the best facial (no bruising) that I ever had.Carmen G., Yelp, 6/18/11
Downtown Los Angeles
134 S Onizuka St.
Los Angeles, California 90012