Neglected bikes will feel abandoned and rust until their bronze exteriors are repurposed into suitable third-place medals for the Tour de France. Ride a bicycle that's worthy of a spot on top of the podium with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$22 for a bike tune-up (an $85 value), which includes:
- Brake, derailleur, and bearing adjustments
- Wheel truing on stand
- Lube chain and pivot points on the entire bicycle
- Tighten every bolt and nut to the manufacturer's torque settings
- Replace worn parts
$39 for a bike-tune up plus (a $115 value), which includes:
- All services listed above
- Removal of front and rear derailleur, chain, and crankset
- Parts cleaned with biodegradable cleaner
- Frame cleaned
- Reassembly with proper adjustments
Bike tune-ups are typically completed within 24 hours. Extra fees may apply for any necessary replacement parts.
The cycling enthusiasts at 19 Sports help bikers stay pedaling year-round with bike tune-ups, outdoor bike ventures, and indoor training programs. The shop caters to hobbyists and professionals alike, with a selection of top industry apparel, accessories, and nutritional products. During the warmer months, group rides around the city and surrounding areas familiarize bikers with the bounty of trails and paths available to them. In the winter, indoor Computrainer sessions keep exercise regimens regaling without the need to mount bulky furnaces to the front of road bikes. The shop also provides road- and mountain-bike rentals from BMC.
710 Main St.
Park City, Utah 84060