The best way to explore a new place is by bike, unless that place is underwater or in the sky. This land is your land with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for a historical bike tour for one (up to a $64 value)
- $50 for a historical bike tour for two (up to a $128 value)
- $95 for a historical bike tour for four (up to a $256 value)
Each deal is valid for one the following guided tours:
- Riverside-Avondale: a 10-mile ride through one of Jacksonville’s wealthiest areas, stocked with homes in Georgian, Tudor, and Victorian styles, oak-lined roads, and riverside paths.
- Olde Mandarin: A 12-mile ride through a rainforest area with a rich history of orange farming, Spanish and British power struggles, and Civil War conflict. Championed by Civil War–era novelist Harriet Beecher Stowe as “a tropical paradise,” the area now boasts museums, a fishing dock, and verdant public parks.
- San Marco: An 11-mile ride through an area modeled after Venice. Riders visit the Square, a trendy district stocked with shopping, galleries, and entertainment, as well as the art deco-style San Marco Theatre, with views of the Saint Johns River.
Each tour includes a comfortable touring bike, helmet, water bottle, and a basket for storing your belongings. Throughout each tour, photographers snap souvenir photos, which are emailed to participants free of charge. For more details, see the tour schedule or the FAQ page.
e2ride bike tours
High-profile destinations often cite their high ratings on TripAdvisor, which named e2ride bike tours Jacksonville’s No. 1 attraction. In this case, that ranking also speaks to the beauty of the city itself. On the company's easy-going bike tours, visitors hop on the back of Trek 7200 bicycles, pedaling their way on breezy adventures through some of Jacksonville's most scenic neighborhoods. These include Olde-Mandarin, where magnolia trees and orange groves cast dappled shadows on stately architecture. Other tours take riders through some of Jacksonville's coziest neighborhoods; on rides through Springfield, riders traverse quiet streets and quaint commercial areas that members of the tight-knit community call home.
The San Marco trip is wonderful--nature, history, beauty. An easy ride with a fun and knowledgeable guide. Leigh knows her stuff and tells it well.FernandinaBeachMarty, TripAdvisor, 4/22/12
We will definitely do another tour with Leigh - she was an awesome guide and so pleasant to talk to.Erika N, TripAdvisor, 7/10/12
97% of 33 customers recommend
“valuable narrative; little bit too much schmoozing with people along route ”
“Be prepared to have fun and learn a great deal.”
“Tour guide was very informative. Bike ride was easy level of difficulty. Great way to see a different part of Jacksonville.”