Playing a round of golf is a contest between man and nature, much like betting a tree it can't drink a gallon of milk. Pit yourself against the elements with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $60 for a golf outing for two (up to a $123 total value)
- $120 for a golf outing for four (up to a $246 total value)
With both options, each golfer receives the following:
- 18-hole round of golf (up to a $45 value/person)
- Cart rental (a $9 value/person)
- $7.50 worth of grill food at The Manor—twosomes split a $15 total voucher, foursomes split a $30 voucher—which serves 8-ounce burgers ($9), classic reubens ($10), and pulled-pork sandwiches ($10)
Elizabeth Manor Golf & Country Club's rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Elizabeth Manor Golf & Country Club
As the annual host of the Eastern Amateur Golf Championship since 1957, Elizabeth Manor Golf & Country Club's championship course has attracted some of the country's greatest players on their journey to the PGA Tour. As golfers traverse each hole from tee to green, they can imagine themselves tracing the footsteps of Ben Crenshaw and Curtis Strange, both of whom played in the Eastern Amateur before illustrious PGA careers, during which they won a combined four major victories without ever corking a driver. Today, the 6,642-yard, par-70 course still hugs the Elizabeth River, utilizing the natural landscape with a challenging layout originally envisioned by course designer Dick Wilson in 1948. The course also benefits from more recent refurbishments that made the greens and bermuda-grass fairways more resilient.
A private establishment, Elizabeth Manor Golf & Country Club complements its golf course with a six-court tennis complex and an Olympic-size, outdoor swimming pool. The club also boasts two restaurants with two patios, where guests can enjoy views of the Elizabeth River and attempt to count the leaves on every tree in the vicinity.