- One G-Pass to Black Wednesday With Juicy J, Machine Gun Kelly, and Saguto
- When: Wednesday, November 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: UIC Pavilion
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $36 for lower level sections 104 or 114, rows 3–8 (up to a $61.24 value)
- $24 for mezzanine sections 105–113 or balcony sections 203–206 or 212–215 (up to a $40.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Black Wednesday With Juicy J, Machine Gun Kelly, and Saguto
- Juicy J's birth name: Jordan Michael Houston
- How you first met him: as a member of Three 6 Mafia
- Solo: the way Juicy J is rolling for now
- Taylor Gang: the Wiz Khalifa label/supergroup that absorbed Juicy J
- Crunk: Juicy J's Southern hip-hop style, and a compound word for cheese-trunk
- What's new: Juicy J's latest, Stay Trippy
- What makes her dance: "Bandz a Make Her Dance"
- Machine Gun Kelly's birth name: Richard Colson Baker
- Inspiration for his sobriquet: Prohibition gangster George "Machine Gun Kelly" Barnes
- Point of resemblance: the similar speeds of Baker's flow and of Nerf pellets from his namesake's tommy gun
- Point of contrast: Baker will never have an opportunity to kidnap Texas oilman Charles F. Urschel (d. 1970)
- Hit tracks you might hear at his high-octane show: “Chip Off the Block” and “Lace Up”
- Saguto duet with Chief Keef that gives you permission to speak freely: "Say Somethin'"
- Black Wednesday's host: UB Rodriguez of WGCI