Soccer, like love, is an international language—but unlike love, it doesn't end with a van full of creamed corn and a pesky lawsuit. Discover the love of the game with this GrouponLive deal.
- One package to see a Chicago Fire soccer match with either a hot dog and soda or pre-game transportation from a local bar
- Where: Toyota Park
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating and Packages
- $19 for a corner-kick seating package (up to a $47.10 total value)
- $25 for a premier seating package (up to a $59.60 total value)
Against the San Jose Earthquakes on Wednesday, July 3, at 7:30 p.m.:
- One voucher for a hot dog and soda (a $10 value)
- Post-game fireworks display
Against D.C. United on Sunday, June 2, at 4 p.m. or Sporting KC on Friday, August 23, at 7:30 p.m.:
- Bus ride to Toyota Park from a local bar
- Choose from the following pick-up locations: Atlantic Bar and Grill, AJ Hudson's, Cleos, Fado, or Galway Arms
- Though departure times are tentative, busses leave the bars approximately 1.5 to 2.5 hours before game time. Passengers will receive specific departure times via text and email closer to the game.
The Scouting Report
Since beginning his soccer career as a teenager, Chicago native Mike Magee dreamed of playing for his hometown team. On May 25, his hopes became a reality as the Chicago Fire freed the midfielder from the L.A. Galaxy's tractor beam. Magee looks to play a crucial role in the Fire's offensive scheme, as his six goals in 10 games this season place him among the top six scorers in the league.