Circuses showcase people who can perform amazing physical feats, such as contorting their bodies into pretzels or making their feet grow big. See natural-born performers with this GrouponLive deal.
- Cirque Italia
- When: April 2–6
- Where: 200 West Vine Street in Kissimmee
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $11 for one child ticket for general admission in level-two seating ($21 value)
- $19 for one adult ticket for general admission in level-two seating ($36 value)
- $27 for one child ticket for general admission in level-one seating ($51 value)
- $30 for one adult ticket for general admission in level-one seating ($56 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart. Level-one seating is highlighted in yellow on the seating chart, and level-two seating is highlighted in blue.
No outside offers through Cirque Italia are valid in conjunction with the Groupon offer.
At Cirque Italia, aerialists and acrobats look down to see a very unusual set: a 35,000-gallon water tank. As the high-energy acts swing from ropes and flip over trapezes, fountain jets below crisscross in mesmerizing patterns. Among them, the bicycle of death-defying Capitolino Mitrovich navigates a high wire strung precariously across the tent.
On the ground, the strongmen of Duo A&A put their muscle-bound physiques to work, pulling feats of strength such as balancing from each other's heads on one hand and unloading a clown car full of groceries. In a nod to the aquatic setting, Corissa Wilson does a mermaid act in midair. And between acts, Coco the Clown—who once set a Guinness World Record for riding a 5-inch bicycle—keeps the crowd's spirits high as the human pyramid. Other world record holders, The Juggling Fusco Twins, put their club-juggling abilities on display alongside a hula hooper who prances alongside a ring of water and an Italian singing act that performs while upside down. Many of the acts come from around the world, whether they're twisting and flipping atop a towering coat rack or manipulating beams of laser light in the Laserman 260 show in the towering 70-foot tall big-top tent.
200 W Vine St.
Kissimmee, Florida 34741Get Directions