Reaching toward a rock star is a popular way to let them know that, unlike most fans, you appreciate both their musical work and their supple hand skin. Raise the roof with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one ticket to see David Cook (up to $43.25 value)
- When: Tuesday, November 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Turner Hall Ballroom
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
**David Cook performing "Paper Heart" live**
* How you know David Cook: as the hard-rocking champion of American Idol's seventh season, as the winner of your diary's smile contest * The number of debuts on Billboard's Digital Songs chart: a record-breaking 14 * His platinum-selling major-label debut: 2008's David Cook * The followup: This Loud Morning, which deals in part with the emotional upheaval of losing his brother to brain cancer * What he says about the album's uptempo songs: "I've always enjoyed big sweeping choruses, stuff that kind of kicks you in the chest and knocks the wind out of you a bit." * What's new: the single "Laying Me Low" * Other tunes you may hear live: "Light On," "Come Back To Me," "Circadian," "The Last Goodbye"
Captain Frederick Pabst contributed to Milwaukee’s status as a cultural landmark of the upper Midwest by building Pabst Theater, formally known as Das Neue Deutsche Stadt-Theater, in 1895. According to legend, when he was informed that his theater had burned to the ground, the brewing magnate interrupted his European vacation to wire home the order to “Rebuild at once!”—and 11 months later, the stage was completed anew. Where the old theater honored German artists by having their names inscribed along the cornice of the auditorium, the new building featured an international consortium of cultural notables. The theater’s globe-spanning influences were made even more apparent with the installation of an Austrian crystal chandelier and an Italian marble staircase.
100% of 13 customers recommend
“No bad seats and great experience :)”
Turner Hall Ballroom
1040 N 4th St.
Milwaukee, WI 53203