A live concert is the only place where you can demand that your favorite singer play your favorite song while staring directly into your eyes. Make the moment last forever with this GrouponLive deal.
- $24 for one G-Pass to see Julieta Venegas – Los Momentos Tour 2013, Part of HOB's 20th Anniversary (up to a $48.33 value)
- When: Wednesday, October 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Section: general admission standing room
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Her trilingual stomping grounds: Spanish, Portuguese, and English
- Her Grammy nods: one Grammy and five Latin Grammys
- What she does in her free time: volunteers for the UN as a UNICEF goodwill ambassador in Mexico
- Her most renowned album to date: the platinum-selling Limón y Sal
- Song you've heard from that album: the worldwide hit "Me Voy"
- What's new: 2013's Los Mementos
- How Allmusic.com describes its sound: "a homespun electro-pop record that sounds as if it was made on a laptop by a child of the '80s, where synthetic keyboards and beats reign supreme."
- What to do if you see her on the street: run through a series a hyper-personal questions to really make sure it's her—she has a twin sister