Watching a show during dinner livens up a meal, just like juggling silverware at the table or paying a violinist to juggle silverware at the table. Get entertained while you eat with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tony & Tina's Wedding
- When: December 5–14. Click here to view all available showtimes.
- Where: Turner Hall Ballroom
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Italian buffet-style dinner, wedding cake, and champagne toast included in ticket price
- $35 for general admission for 1 (an $87.74 value)
- $300 for general admission for a table of 10 (an $818.90 value)
Tony & Tina's Wedding
When it premiered off-Broadway in 1988, Tony &Tina’s Wedding quickly gathered a following for its unconventional send-up of the Italian-American wedding between the Nunzio and Vitale families. The interactive performance has since been lauded by almost every major publication. Covert performers are placed at the tables of seated audience members, with each guest having a one-of-a-kind theatergoing experience based on seating, interactivity, and promising to not dig their own plot holes. A robust Italian dinner and slices of decadent wedding cake precede a rush onto the theater’s sprawling dance floor, where toe-tapping tunes bridge the gap between the Nunzio and Vitale clans. Like jokes from a cigar-chomping uncle, the reception includes appearances from a pregnant bridesmaid, a stripper girlfriend, and a drunk priest, with all of them speeding the evening’s festivities to an unpredictable and sidesplitting finale.