Hockey teams are often named after intimidating natural phenomena, such as the Tampa Bay Lightning, the Colorado Avalanche, and the Tuscaloosa Puberty. Experience the fury with this GrouponLive deal.
- 10 flex tickets to any Tulsa Oilers home game through April 1, 2014; the tickets may be used for one game or spread across multiple games
- When: Any home game(s) through April 1, 2014
- Where: BOK Center
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the full schedule.
- $99 for blue-section seating (up to a $200 value)
- $124 for yellow-section seating (up to a $250 value)
- $174 for green-section seating (up to a $350 value)
In 2012–13, the Tulsa Oilers rallied behind two of the Central Hockey League's top 10 scorers, forwards Ben Gordon and Ryan Menei, who racked up 66 and 82 points respectively by the end of the season. Heading into this year, the two stars look to set the tempo yet again, skating fast to score for the Oilers before their opponents have time to stuff more straw into their goalie's pads.
The Tulsa Oilers aren’t just one of the Central Hockey League’s founding members—they’re also the owners of the league’s first piece of championship hardware. The Oilers seized the Ray Miron Cup in the CHL’s inaugural 1992–93 season, instantly winning the respect of their league foes, the love of a loyal fan base, and the loyalty of the local zamboni-drivers labor union. Since their first-year coronation, the squad has continued to cut a formidable form in the league, stringing together multiple playoff berths in their never-ending quest for a second title.