$86#####Choose from Four Options
- $40 for green fees, cart fees, and range balls for two at the Jimmy Clay Golf Course (a $86 value)
- $50 for green fees, cart fees, and range balls for two at the Roy Kizer Golf Course (a $105 value)
- $40 for green fees, cart fees, and range balls for two at the Lions Municipal Golf Course (a $86 value)
- $48 for green fees, cart fees, and range balls for two at the Morris Williams Golf Course (a $86 value)
- $20 for 9 holes of golf, including green fees and cart fee, for two at the Hancock Golf Course (a $39.50 value)
Austin Public Links
The history of the five full-length municipal golf courses that make up Austin Public Links spans a good portion of the history of the city itself. The story begins with the Hancock Golf Course, a short nine-holer founded in 1899 and named for former Austin mayor Lewis Hancock, Jr. The links-style Roy Kizer Golf Course, meanwhile, was named in honor of the longtime superintendent of the Lions Municipal Golf Course, which played host to the likes of Ben Hogan and Byron Nelson. In addition, the Morris Williams Golf Course has been newly reopened after heavy renovations, and the Jimmy Clay Golf Course is also available to golfers.
Taken together, the courses cover a wide range of styles—from the hilly 9 holes of Hancock to the 7,023-yard endurance test at Morris Williams. The Jimmy Clay features traditional tree-lined fairways, whereas the Kizer has a links-style layout with 22 acres of wetlands and 37 acres of lakes.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Roy Kizer is a great course.....wide greens, well maintained courses, dedicated marshalls.....overall, was an awesome experience.”
“Great courses, great staff - an Austin treasure! ”
“Great courses with good prices. ”
Jimmy Clay or Roy Kizer Golf Courses
5400 Jimmy Clay Dr.
Austin, Texas 78744
Lions Municipal Golf Course
2901 Enfield Rd.
Austin, Texas 78703
Morris Williams Golf Course
3851 Manor Rd.
Austin, Texas 78723