A shattered smartphone screen is broken glass, which is almost as dangerous as the PhoneExplode app you recently downloaded. Get a safer device with this Groupon.
Choose From Five Options
- $39 for screen replacement for an iPhone 3G or 3Gs ($79 value)
- $59 for screen replacement for an iPhone 4 or 4s ($119 value)
- $105 for screen replacement for an iPhone 5 ($200 value)
- $74 for screen replacement for an iPad 2 ($149 value)
- $99 for screen replacement for an iPad 3 or 4 ($199 value)<p>
iPhone 4 and 4/s screen replacement is valid only for AT&T or T mobile devices.<p>
Smartphone damage usually happens suddenly—a quick lapse in poise leads to cracking your screen on the sidewalk or spitting soda on it during a Buster Keaton film. Luckily, the certified technicians at iDeviceMD work almost as quickly, fixing phones and tablets on the same day, and, oftentimes, while you wait. The team can mend a variety of Apple products, including Macs and iPhones, as well as Samsung smartphones and various tablets. All of these services are covered by a warranty, and no one is charged unless the repair can be completed. Customers can further capitalize on their visits by bringing in old devices for cash.
“Make an appointment, but here you'll get a very good product / service for a great / fair price.”
“Kevin explained everything about the service they would perform and made me feel very comfortable. ”
1570 Old Alabama Rd, Ste 201
Roswell, GA 30076