Kids are better than adults at learning gymnastics because they're more flexible and gravity hasn’t had as much time to build up ill will toward them. Stick it to gravity with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for four open jump sessions for children 3 and younger ($20 value)
- $20 for four open jump sessions for children ages 4-15 ($32 value)
- $145 for party package for up to 15 kids; must be booked by September 1 ($195 value)
The party package includes:
- 1.25-hours party for up to 15 kids
- Paper goods, printable invitations, party hostess, a trip to the Ca$h Cube for the birthday jumper, and clean up
- Decorated private party room for up to one hour with party host to help in serving guests
Inside both of JJ Jump's two locations lies 7,000 to 12,000 square feet of inflatable challenges and bounce-based entertainment for children. The jousting arena settles sibling rivalries in a civilized and laugh-filled fashion, and giant slides send little ones safely toward the ground. But there's more to JJ Jump than jumping: each facility also boasts a creative play zone that is ripe with construction toys and a stage where children can let their imaginations run wild.
From time to time, the Clackamas facility morphs into JJ Extreme, where a kid wearing a harness can be suspended from the ceiling by a rope to swing back and forth under neon lights. Harnesses also come in handy for a slightly more competitive activity, during which youngsters zip past one another, running toward a basketball hoop and hoping to make a shot before a bungee cord pulls them each backward across a soft, inflatable mat.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“My 3 year old grandson had a blast! :-) ”
“JJ Jump I a great place for kids to have fun, use up some energy, and e safe. ”
“The kids love it... they get lots of exercise and have a great time. ”