Music is humanity's universal language, as it has proven more accessible than Latin and less confrontational than referees' hand signals. Study harmonious communication with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $79 for four private music lessons for any instrument offered at the school, including guitar, piano, voice, cello, or percussion, over four consecutive weeks (a $160 value)
- $59 for one week of 30-minute beginner group piano lessons (a $120 value)
- $59 for one week of 30-minute intermediate group piano lessons (a $120 value)
- $59 for one week of 30-minute beginner group guitar lessons (a $120 value)
- $59 for one week of 30-minute intermediate group guitar lessons (a $120 value)
Private sessions can focus on any instrument that the school offers instruction for, including voice, cello, or percussion. Guitar students must provide their own instrument. Those opting for piano lessons can use the school's piano, but must have a piano or keyboard at home for practice. Group lessons are offered from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Kansas City School of Music
The professional instructors of the Kansas City School of Music pass along musical torches to students learning the basics of strumming strings or tickling ivories during private and group lessons. Private studios insulated with soundproof walls ensure maximum concentration for students sight reading on acoustic pianos or turning the pages of sheet music with their minds. Each instructor follows a comprehensive curriculum that focuses on repertoire, technique, musicianship, ear training, theory, and more, and they encourage and prepare students to participate in recitals. Instructor credentials include either a masters degree or doctorate in their area of study.
“Very easy to schedule lessons,I was able to get my student started with classes right away. Prompt response to my questions!”
“Great first exposure to the piano. I was impressed with how much my children learned in a week! ”