Some things you just don’t want to miss, like a concert by your favorite musician or the part of the news where they say why they’re showing your picture. Don’t miss a beat with this GrouponLive deal.
- Kiss 95.1 Grave Diggers Ball 2013, featuring Flo Rider
- When: Saturday, October 26, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Dixie’s Tavern Parking Lot
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $30 for one front-stage VIP ticket (up to a $67.19 value)
- $59 for two Groupons, each good for one front-stage VIP ticket (up to a $134.38 value)<p>
Kiss 95.1 Grave Diggers Ball 2013
- What to expect: the 12th edition of a Charlotte tradition, filled with endless dance music, contests for scariest and sexiest costumes, top-tier talent
- This year’s headliner: Flo Rida
- Name Flo Rida puts on his tax forms: Tramar Lacel Dillard
- His talents: churning out dance anthems that bubble over with gleeful braggadocio, turning the innocent act of whistling into sexual innuendo
- Cohorts that have benefited from his skills: Ke$ha, T-Pain, Timbaland
- Flo Rida jams in dance-floor perpetuity: “Low,” “Right Round”
- What Shawty got: low low low low, low low low low
- Possible treats for Flo Rida fans: new tracks from his upcoming album, The Perfect 10
- What to wear: your flashiest or scariest Halloween costume, or dress up like Flo Rida and see if you instantly gain an entourage
- What you can win: $10,000 in cash and prizes<p>
Charlotte Craft Cocktail Crawl
Unlike most sciences, mixology doesn't require an advanced degree and years of study in a sterile lab. Instead, the creators of craft cocktails spend their time behind the bar, turning everyday spirits and ingredients into drinks never before tasted by human tongues. The Charlotte Craft Cocktail Crawl celebrates the efforts of these brave bartenders with a trip through the bars at the Epicentre. As guests make their way through Bubble, Whisky River, Tin Roof, and more, they'll sample some of Charlotte's finest drinks, as well as exclusive craft cocktails concocted especially for the event. In addition to honoring the city's cocktail movement, the crawl will also give guests a chance to drink out of town; organizers will bless one lucky attendee with a trip to the 10th annual Taste of the Cocktail event in New Orleans on July 25-29.
69% of 351 customers recommend
“ it's a great way to get ready for the Panthers season and also to see all the l great places at the epicenter it was a blast !!”
“Fun event - good music, art and lots of wine ”
“Great time and generous tickets for sampling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
301 E 7th St.
Charlotte, North Carolina 28202Get Directions