Getting a mani-pedi can help relieve stress, especially if the technician lets you squeeze the bags of cotton balls afterward. Get a grip with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $42 for a 30-minute back massage, manicure, and pedicure (an $85 value)
- $38 for a 60-minute facial (a $75 value)
- $60 for a 30-minute back massage and 60-minute facial (a $120 value)
- $74 for a deluxe spa package, which includes a mani-pedi (a $40 value), a 30-minute back massage, and a 60-minute facial with exfoliation (a $120 value; a $160 total value)
- $20 for a manicure and pedicure (a $40 value)
Mani Q Spa
Green bamboo shoots, an improvised rock garden, and sleek, wagon-red couches beckon guests to relax at the front of Mani Q Spa. But just beyond the front desk whirs a flurry of activity. Nail techs enhance hands with chip-resistant polishes from OPI, Essie, and CND, or lull them to sleep with soothing hot stones or paraffin wax treatments. Against the other wall of the salon, their foot-focused brethren tend to guests luxuriating in plush, elevated pedicure thrones.
Mounting a full-fledged assault on stress, the spa offers a petite menu of spa services including body-waxing and back massages. In a private treatment room, aestheticians pour over complexions before cleansing, exfoliating, and steaming away imperfections. For faces that need extra attention, the aesthetician reaches for a seaweed mask to hydrate the skin, aromatic oils to massage stiff necks, and gold stars to place on the forehead.
96% of 140 customers
“extremely clean,attention to detail, great massage the whole pedi was awesome will go back again”
“Please do this deal monthly!!!! :) ”
“Excellent surprise...really nice salon that does a great job!”
116 Merrimack St.
Haverhill, Massachusetts 01830