Golf-club designers often consult aerospace engineers to fulfill dreams of experimental-alloy drivers and converting the solar system into a nine-hole executive course. Take your game to the next frontier with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$44 for an 18-hole golf package for two (up to an $89.90 total value)
- 18-hole round of golf for two (up to a $28 value/person). Twosomes traverse Meadowlawn's nine-hole executive course twice for an 18-hole round.
- Power-cart rental (a $22 value)
- Two entrees at the Upper Deck Grill (up to a $5.95 value each), with choices including the chili burger, BLT, and chicken salad
$27 for a nine-hole golf package for two (up to a $57.90 total value)
- Nine-hole round of golf for two (up to an $18 value/person)
- Two push carts (a $2 value each)
- Two small buckets of practice balls (a $3 value each)
- Two entrees at the Upper Deck Grill (up to a $5.95 value each)
$25 for two private, 30-minute golf lessons (a $50 value)
- One-on-one instructor feedback
- Focus on individual needs
Meadowlawn Golf Course's rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Meadowlawn Golf Course
Built on a former dairy farm in 1969, the executive course at Meadowlawn incorporates a compact game of nine holes into residential Arcadia. Four par 3 holes help players develop their short game amid hazards such as a creek, lake, and sand bunkers newly renovated with tiny camels and to-scale mirages. The course also features five par 4s for diverse play while still maintaining a scaled-down layout that ensures a quick round, allowing players to get in enough play. After rounds, the onsite Upper Deck Grill refuels and rejuvenates golfers with a menu of salads, sandwiches, and grill fare.
3898 Meadowlawn Loop SE
Salem, Oregon 97317