Hair removal gives shiftless lasers a creative outlet during their spare time, which would otherwise be spent harassing cats and blinding the Hubble Space Telescope. Give a beam a new purpose with today's Groupon to Mena's Aesthetics. Choose from the following options and treatment areas:
- For $69, you get three treatments on a small area (up to a $180 value).
- For $99, you get three treatments on a small-to-medium area (up to a $330 value).
- For $198, you get three treatments on a medium area (up to a $450 value).
- For $297, you get three treatments on a large area (up to a $750 value).
- For $396, you get three treatments on an extra-large area (up to a $1,275 value).
Mena's Aesthetics' certified clinicians clear vast swaths of follicular undergrowth using virtually painless Palomar IPL lasers on more than 48 areas. The heated rays of a Palomar laser lull follicles into a dreamless sleep before filtered pulses of light disable hair-generating roots and tear down the vintage Pink Floyd posters in their room. A cooling attachment keeps surrounding skin comfortably chilled as the laser sweeps over patches of the arms, back, or legs. Palomar IPL lasers work on all skin pigments.
Led by Dr. Mark Chorebanian, the team at Mena's Aesthetics performs nonsurgical treatments and skin rejuvenation with multiple types of lasers. Clinician Mena Latas has traveled the country certifying offices in laser treatments. She specializes in reducing hair on darker skin tones with Palomar IPL lasers and treating acne with laser technology and chemical peels. Technicians clear complexions with medical-grade products, such as SkinMedica and Obagi Medical. To combat wrinkles caused by squinting at eye-chart wallpaper, certified injector administers Botox and dermal fillers.