If humans are mostly made of water, and fish traditionally inhabit water, fish should naturally occur in the human body. Fix this gap in nature's logic with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$42 for a prix fixe meal for two (up to $75.80 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to $9.95 value each)
- Two entrees or bento boxes (up to $19.95 value each)
- Two house drinks, with a choice of wine, draft beer, large sake, or well mixed drink (up to $8 value each)<p>
$46 for a hibachi meal for two (up to $81.40 total value)
- Two hibachi entrees (up to $30.95 value each)
- Two house drinks, with a choice of wine, draft beer, large sake, or well mixed drink (up to $8 value each)
- One order of fried rice ($3.50 value)<p>
Click to see the menu.<p>
Sushi has become wildly popular in cities across the U.S., but Osaka Summerlin was way ahead of the trend. Osaka natives Sam and Aiko Nakanishi founded its sister restaurant way back in 1969, and their daughter Joy expanded their tradition of ultrafresh seafood and sizzling Japanese entrees to Summerlin three decades later.
The menu spotlights exotic Japanese seafood, including live surf clams, abalone, and chickens that taught themselves to tread water. In addition, chefs craft traditional bento boxes and inventive sushi rolls, such as spicy crab with tempura jalapeños. But the real star of the show is the hibachi grill. Here, chefs entertain diners with spatula flips, fiery onion volcanoes, and other tricks of the trade as they sear meat, seafood, and veggies to a perfect char.
The grill's dancing flames might be the flashiest sight at Osaka Summerlin, but the decor does its best to compete. Red walls blush in the soft glow of square wall sconces, graphic art from local designers hangs on the walls, and bejeweled pendant lamps evoke overfed snowflakes.
79% of 488 customers recommend
“Awesome hibachi. Awesome sake. Looking forward to trying sushi in near future. ”
“Great service, delicious food!”
7511 W Lake Mead Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89128