Ever since humans evolved necks, they have craned them to look at the stars, making astronomy the oldest profession and chiropractic the second oldest. Align yourself for continued constellation-scoping with today’s Groupon.
$39 for a four-visit chiropractic treatment package (a $667 value), which includes:
- First visit:
- Initial consultation, physical exam, and referral for x-rays (a $200 value)
- Second visit:
- Report of results and treatment plan
- Chiropractic adjustment (a $52 value)
- Cold-laser therapy (a $60 value)
- Corrective physical therapy (a $42 value)
- Reusable ice pack for home use (a $5 value)
- Education on home therapy
- The third visit and fourth visit each include the following:
- Chiropractic adjustment (a $52 value each)
- Cold-laser therapy (a $60 value each)
- Corrective physical therapy (a $42 value each)
- Education on home therapy<p>
South Hills Spine and Extremity
Like sophisticated spies in an action movie, Doctor of Chiropractic Jonathan Abel and his staff brandish a bevy of modern gadgets to accomplish their task. With flexion/distraction hand techniques and mechanical beds, they adjust their patients' spinal columns to nurture healing in misaligned vertebrae. Small, handheld adjustment tools enable them to relieve pain and move joints with low-force manipulations, and low-level lasers saturate cells to stimulate tissue repair. Additionally, Dr. Abel's knowledge of the Graston Technique gifts him with the ability to break apart connective tissues caused by repetitive movements with gentle kneads from a stainless-steel bar.
96% of 26 customers
“Friendly, courteous and professional service.”
“Lori gives a great massage!”
“He was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. ”
4880 Library Rd.
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania 15102