Cupcakes are so popular in America that the top three Internet searches are cupcakes, hunky firemen, and hunky firemen kissing cupcakes. Get web 2.0 with today's Groupon.
$15 for $30 worth of any baked-from-scratch goods from the menu, such as:
- Carrot cupcakes ($6 for two)
- Chocolate cupcakes ($6 for two)
- A round, 8-inch red velvet cake ($45)
$20 for $45 toward a whole, baked-from-scratch cake
- Consultation with cake-design expert for special orders
- Red velvet, coconut, and pineapple-cream-cheese flavors
- Round or square premade cakes ($60 for 10 in. cake)
Sweet Retreat Boutique
Sweet Retreat Boutique's palate-popular bakers curb relentless sweet-tooth cravings with made-from-scratch cupcakes and whole cakes that have flaunted such flavors as red velvet, carrot, and pineapple cream cheese. The shop's imaginative cake designers work closely with clients to assemble custom cakes that commemorate special occasions such as birthdays, weddings, and the end of century-long thumb wars. Premade cakes in a variety of sizes come in round and square shapes, and proudly don top-shelf ingredients and layers of tasty frosting.