Thai cuisine is intense and complicated, like the reasons your uncle is staying with us for a while. Make room for this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for a Thai dinner for two (up to a $65.70 total value)
- One shared appetizer (up to an $8.95 value)
- Two soups or salads (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $18.95 value each)
- One shared dessert (up to a $6.95 value)
$58 for a Thai dinner for four (up to a $131.40 total value)
- Two shared appetizers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Four soups or salads (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $18.95 value each)
- Two shared desserts (up to a $6.95 value)
Thai Boo Cuisine
The signature entree at Thai Boo Cuisine is so special it even gets its own unique serving dish: instead of merely being served upon a plate, this melange of chicken, sauteed veggies, and housemade sweet-and-sour sauce sits inside an edible egg-wrap basket. Another specialty dish is the Duck Love Boo, a boneless half duck that guests can choose to have glazed in tamaraind, hot basil, or fresh ginger sauce.
Of course, it's not all meat dishes—the selection of rice, noodle, and curry offerings is peppered with vegetarian options such as spicy eggplant sauteed with scallions, chilies, mushrooms, and basil. Plus, there are a dozen gluten-free dishes, including papaya salad with shrimp and rice fried with crab that was on a gluten-free diet.
If you're seeking Thai and something authentic mixed in with a gentle love for the food they make, Boo's IS the place to go.Dan O., Yelp, 6/17/13
Great place to grab a quiet, authentic Thai dinner/lunch with a friend.Ethel C., Yelp, 2/22/13
712 Washington Street
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062