Group dining is an easy way to socialize and to encourage friends to accept the mouth growing on your back. Show off party tricks with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $50 for a fondue dinner for two, valid Saturday (up to a $91.60 value)
- $50 for a fondue dinner for two, Sunday–Friday (up to a $91.60 value)
- $90 for a fondue dinner for four, valid Saturday (up to a $183.20 value)
- $90 for a fondue dinner for four, Sunday–Friday (up to a $183.20 value)
Each meal includes the following per person:
- Gooey cheese fondue (up to an $8.95 value)
- Salad (up to a $6.95 value)
- Fondue by You (up to a $19.95 value), which includes a selection of three entrees such as filet mignon, salmon, white shrimp, chicken, and ravioli, along with seasonal vegetables and signature dipping sauces
- One glass of wine, beer, sangria, or specialty non-alcoholic cocktail (up to a $9.95 value)
The Melting Pot
At The Melting Pot, groups gather around bubbling cauldrons and dip chunks of bread and produce into molten cheese blended with sherry, lager, or dijon mustard. The cheese pairs well with a wine list, which was recognized by Wine Spectator with an Award of Excellence for the years 2008–2010. For heartier meals, diners cook meat and seafood in pots of hot oil or burgundy before tackling the chocolate fondue. They dunk morsels of cake or brownies into chocolate blended with peanut butter or sweet liqueurs for an ending to a meal that’s more decadent than riding home in a limousine lined with mink.
Our server was extremely attentive, very nice and great with the kids. The atmosphere was great, the place was cleankbj379, TripAdvisor, 3/23/13
a fun and trendy place to eat dinner with family or with friends.Fani Alexandra, Urbanspoon, 7/7/11
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Grace the waitress we had was wonderful and very informative did a great job of explaining and telling us about the way things were prepared and very helpful. ”
“We always have such a great time there and the manager always stops by to make sure we have a memorable experience. ”
“The server we had last night was the same one we had a few months ago and he is absolutely great! This time we brought two good friends with us and we all had a great...”
“The server we had last night was the same one we had a few months ago and he is absolutely great! This time we brought two good friends with us and we all had a great time.”
30 Mamaroneck Ave.
White Plains, New York 10601