Choose from Six Options
- $52 for a six-week Monday-evening beginner winter rowing class ($105 value)
- $52 for a six-week Tuesday-evening beginner winter rowing class ($105 value)
- $52 for a six-week Wednesday-evening beginner winter rowing class ($105 value)
- $52 for a six-week Friday-morning beginner winter rowing class ($105 value)
- $52 for a six-week Thursday-evening rowing fitness class ($105 value)
- $52 for a six-week Friday-morning rowing fitness class ($105 value)
Classes take place between February 17 and March 24.
Three Rivers Rowing Association
Since 1984, Three Rivers Rowing Association has become one of the largest community-based rowing and paddling clubs in the country, converting neophytes into boating lovers and helping experts hone their form. With the use of two boathouses located on the Allegheny River, the club is home to crews from three local colleges and nine high schools and was named the 2002, 2010, and 2013 Club of the Year from USRowing. In addition to winter and summer rowing leagues, the club runs amateur dragon-boating leagues and sponsors the Pittsburgh Paddlefish, a dragon-boating team that competes at the international level.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great instructors, great experience, looking forward to the next 5 weeks!”
“Excellent rowing club and great summer camp for kids.”
“A great intro to the sport and the proper way to use the equipment ”