Going to the gym is a safe way to work out, unlike doing pull-ups on a streetlight or fighting public-disturbance charges. Lift lawfully with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $25 for a two-month gym membership (a $68 value)
- $49 for a four-month gym membership (a $136 value)
- $72 for a six-month gym membership (a $204 value)
- $83 for a two-month gym membership with boot-camp classes once a week (a $148 value)
- $159 for a four-month gym membership with boot-camp classes once a week (a $296 value)
Victor Dean Training
With multiple degrees in fitness and nutrition, Victor Dean Training’s eponymous owner has curated his gym and climbing center to focus on clients’ overall health. Victor hand-selects all the gym’s brand-name equipment for its efficacy and usefulness in a well-rounded fitness regime, ensuring clients aren’t toiling away on weight equipment and cardio machines that fail to offer results. The staff pairs standard gym memberships with options such as personalized sessions and nutritional counseling that build up health like cyborg organ implantation.