- $20 for one entry to the end-of-summer luau (a $40 value)
- 8 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. on Saturday, August 31 with a torch-lighting kicking off the event
- Variety of Italian-Hawaiian fusion hors d'oeuvres and bites
- Discounted Italian-Hawaiian fusion drink specials
- Live entertainment throughout the restaurant
- Party on two patios
- Photographer on hand to capture party moments
- "Best Outfit" contest, as decide by Facebook Fans, with a $100 gift card prize
- Rain date: Saturday, September 7
Vito's By the Water
A fountain's mists drift over a cool, quiet water outside the windows of Vito's By the Water, where chefs have been cooking up traditional Italian food for many years. Following recipes that have been in the owner's family for years, they craft traditional entrees such as New York strip steak with demi-glace or lobster ravioli with vodka-cream sauce. They also adorn thin and Chicago-style deep-dish stuffed crusts with quality toppings such as baby clams, breaded eggplant, and seasoned ricotta.
Vito’s has also sponsored a “So You Think You Can Cook” competition, handing the kitchen over to nine aspiring chefs for a three-day cook-off. Like many timed cooking competitions, this one required the chefs to create a dish using a mystery ingredient, such as bacon or love. The winner received a farm-to-table dinner for 10.